(512) 462-1936 - Main
(512) 394-9388 - Fax
Monday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Appointments - ext. 293
- Medical Advice/Triage - ext. 291
- Prescription Refills, Lab Results, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - ext. 298
- Surgery Scheduling or OB Agreements - ext. 109
- IUDs or Colposcopy - ext. 100
- Medical Records - ext. 101
- Outstanding Insurance Claim - ext. 117
- Patient Due Balance - ext. 116
- Administration, Human Resources - ext. 125
Medlink provides our After-Hours phone coverage. If you have an emergency, please call (512) 323-5465 to reach the physician; or CALL 911.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. In the event of inclement weather, Hill Country OB/GYN Associates will follow closure set forth for Austin by Austin ISD.
In most cases, Hill Country OB/GYN Associates will have advanced warning that inclement weather may threaten the traveling conditions in our area. Office personnel will be responsible for contacting patients the day before, to advise patients to watch local news or listen to the radio for information regarding the closure of schools. Patients will be further advised that if the office closes, we will contact them the next business day to reschedule their appointment.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and dedicated Medical Assistant to join the Hill Country OB/GYN team. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of medical assistant experience (in addition to an externship) and be certified as a Medical Assistant. OB/GYN and EMR experience required. Attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with patients and strong computer skills required.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Thursday from 7:30am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm. Some travel is required (Brodie Lane and Dripping Springs). We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
* Performing Phone Triage.
* Obtaining prior authorizations and medical records.
* Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations.
* Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
* Takes patient histories and vital signs.
* Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
* Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
* Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
* Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
* Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
* Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter describing your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org