- Paraguard – a hormone-free, copper intrauterine contraceptive that provides up to ten years of pregnancy prevention.
- Nexplanon – a small, hormone-releasing device that is implanted in the inner, upper arm and provides up to three years of pregnancy prevention.
- Mirena – a low-hormone, plastic intrauterine device that provides up to five years of pregnancy prevention.
- Liletta – a small, hormone-releasing system placed in your uterus to prevent pregnancy for as long as you want for up to 3 years.
- Skyla – a small, hormone-releasing IUD that prevents pregnancy for up to 3 years.
- Kyleena – Kyleena is a hormone-releasing IUD that prevents pregnancy for up to 5 years.
Doctor approval and the corresponding signed patient consent form must be received before the ordering process can begin.
Our office will verify your insurance coverage for the procedure. If your insurance plan has 100% contraceptive coverage, your order will process through the specialty pharmacy or our office. If you have a financial responsibility that exceeds your copay, you will be notified to see if you wish to proceed.
The prescription is then faxed to the specialty pharmacy that is contracted with your insurance. They will verify your benefit information for the device only. Please allow 2-6 weeks.
The specialty pharmacy may need to contact you regarding your financially responsibility and/or to get final approval to ship. This phone call may be required to finalize the order.
Our office will notify you when your device arrives. All placements must occur within the first 5 days of your period unless you are breast feeding, 6 weeks post partum, or currently have a device in place.
Please contact (512) 462-1936 ext. 100 for further assistance.
- Mirena IUD (J7298)
- Skyla IUD (J7301)
- Nexplanon (J7307)
- Paragard IUD (J7300)
- Liletta IUD (J72972)
Essure is an in-office procedure that involves just three simple steps: 1) A soft, flexible insert is placed into each fallopian tube. 2) During the three months following the procedure, the body creates a natural barrier around the inserts. 3) A test using a special dye confirms that the fallopian tubes are fully blocked. NOTE: Permanent sterilization is irreversible.
- Novasure uses radio-frequency energy to gently and safely remove a thin layer of the lining of the uterus. This in-office procedure takes less than five minutes.
- Thermachoice involves placement of a silicone balloon into the uterus. The balloon is filled with a fluid that is heated and circulated in the uterus for eight minutes.
NOTE: Endometrial ablation is not intended for women who wish to become pregnant in the future or are undecided. Highly-effective contraception or permanent sterilization is recommended for women who have had endometrial ablation.
- DEXA bone density testing
- Hormone therapy for menopausal women
- Breast, Ovarian, and Uterine cancer screenings
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Urinary incontinence
InControl Medical is convinced InTone will significantly improve bladder leakage for those who have followed the recommended protocol with medical supervision and will refund the cost of the device minus a small disposal fee if the patient’s condition does not improve. InControl Medical is the only company in this field with the confidence to guarantee its product.
There are many benefits of minimally invasive surgery including less pain, less complications, shorter hospital stays and quicker recovery times. MIS can be used to treat many conditions such as fibroids, ovarian cycsts, abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, pelvic pain and pelvic organ prolapse.
- The da Vinci surgical system is a revolutionary tool that doctors use to assist them while performing minimally invasive surgery. A robotic surgery requires very small incisions, only 8mm, and gives doctors greater control and precision while operating. The visual system allows doctors to use 3-D imaging rather than 2-D conventional imaging in conventional laparoscopy. A patient’s recovery time is shorter and pain levels are significantly less than that of a patient who underwent a standard open surgery. Dr. Eduardo and Dr. Landwermeyer are trained and certified to use this new surgical procedure.
ADA MADRINA MEDSPA
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Fights Heart Disease
- Increases Energy
- Improves Memory
- Reduces Stress
- Increases Metabolism
- Improves Mood